Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blog Introduction

This Blog has come into being for a number of reasons. Firstly, I wanted a venue where I could share my interest in Deity Worship (some people have said it verges on an obsession). Additionally it will allow me to share tips and techniques of making deity jewelry. This second reason has been an idea I have had for quite some time but have never had the technical skill to create a decent website but thanks to this blog I'll be able to share some of the techniques I have come across when making jewelry for my beloved deities Shri Shri Radha Govindaji and their friends(Laddu Gopal, Gaura-Nitai, Jaganntha, Baladeva & Subhadra, Govinda and Sadashiva Shailgram shilas, and the newest addition Lakshmi Nrsimhadev).

Eventually, in addition to the gallery of my deities on the side of the blog I plan on including a gallery of reader's deities. If you would like me to include your deities please email me your deity pictures!

1 comment:

RG said...

Vijay, finally you have updated your blog! And trust me your love for deity worship IS an obession. No doubt about that. AND Lakshmi-Narasimha?!?!?! You didn't tell me about that!!

ys,
Recha